Senior UI Developer
As Senior UI Developer, We are looking for a deeply committed individual who will work with us to produce Usable, Intuitive and Intelligent Applications and advanced visualization working alongside our UX Specialists.
- Should be good in HTML and proficient in CSS (with knowledge in pre-processors like less/sass)
- Should be a good problem solver
- Commercial experience with single page application frameworks like Angular, Ember or React.
- Should have basic data-structure and algorithm concepts
- MVC knowledge
- Confident working with version control systems such as Git.
- Able to deliver/be productive in the absence of frameworks.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of engineering fundamentals of front end development such as performance, APIs, networking, troubleshooting, etc.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and development (cross browser, cross device), as well as adaptive design.
- Working knowledge in Agile environment
- Experience of 4-5 Years (For Senior) and 2-3 (For mid level) is good to move in.
What we’d like to see:
- Deliver best in class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of Interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolatecomplex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work with Other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Good to have knowledge in the Angular framework
- Good Understanding of Responsive Designs.