Senior Graphics Designer (Print)
As Graphic Designer, We are looking for a committed individual who will work with us to produce stunning visuals for Print Creatives like Brochures, Catalogue Designs, Calendars, Out Of Home Media, Posters etc. The candidate should be creative thinker with a high visualization experience.
- Overall 5-7 Years(For Senior) and 2-3(For mid level) of experience in branding, Visual Communication or contemporary graphic designing.
- Excellent knowledge of Corel Draw, Illustrator
- Design Experience of Brochures, Pamphlets, Posters, Out of Home Media for multiple sectors
- Strong knowledge in print media
- Ability to work in a team or sprint solo, on tight deadlines.
- Should have exposure to good design trends and latest technology.
What we’d like to see:
- Receiving and accurately interpreting brief or storyboard from brand or graphic design coordinator
- Familiarizing oneself with the style of specific project/brand
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client
- Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time
- Producing accurate and high quality work
- Experimenting with styles and techniques (always forward thinking, innovative and cutting edge)
- Consulting with the graphic design and brand coordinators and/or client throughout the post-production process