We are looking for experienced iOS developer for creating next generation apps.
- Develop, Deploy and Maintain applications/games on iPhone\iPad\iTouch.
- Manage a team of iOS developers and associated projects.
- Developing high performance personal and commercial applications with Push notification, location based services, social features as well as interfacing with existing system with JSON or XML
- Primary testing of applications and ensuring the programs and applications do not have glitches, errors, or low functionality.
- Fixing bugs by collaborating with QA team members.
- Should well versed with design pattern and performance tuning. Hands on experience in developing an application using Model View Controller pattern.
- Good user experience development experience on Mobile Devices Application development
- Understanding of configuration aspects of iPhone devices – Apple configuration utility, configuration profiles etc.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience
- hould have good Documentation & communication skills.
- Knowledge of c, c++ , php, aps.net, Mysql, MSSQL would be an added advantage.
- Good Objective C and iPhone SDK, Strong Cocoa and Objective C concepts.
- Should have knowledge of Mobile Widgets, M-Commerce (B2B, B2C), M-Business Intelligence, and M-Enterprise Applications, DRM.
- Knowledge of Xcode, Objective C, Sqlite, Core Data, Webservice, APNS, Local notification, Calender, Facebook/Twitter integration, Graph, Barcode/QR code, Audio/Video streaming, Core Location, ePub/PDF programming, Basics of core graphics for iPhone Developer.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Well versed with rapid prototyping & agile development methodology in cooperation with marketing and product design teams.