What you’ll do:
- You will build Android mobile products that define the future of healthcare.
- You will write efficient, reusable and maintainable code.
- You will deliver high performing and scalable mobile solutions to problems in healthcare.
- You will work closely with designers to execute the emerging designs and ensure that the feasibility and usability of the product are enhanced further.
- You will be compelled to ask questions that expose flaws and gaps, while keeping an eye on the broader context to ensure cohesion with design.
What we are looking for:
- You have built some great apps on Android
- Strong coding skills on Java, good knowledge on Web Services, SOAP, JSON
- Good command over Android SDK
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Bonus points if you have built self initiated, open source mobile applications
- Bonus points if you have good understanding of user experience and design
- You can creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts